Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rest Day - Qui Nhon (October 24)

This rest day was spent shopping. Bike touring involves a lot of shopping, mostly shopping for food to eat along the way and snack food for a rest day. But sometimes, we buy breakast, lunch, or dinner food.



Putting finishing touches on columns (by hand!) at the Buddhist Temple.


For breakfast, I found some raisins and a box of corn flakes. Adding some soy milk and I had breakfast for a few days. We stopped by the Quy Nhon trade center where I found some peanut butter. A few days later, I would find some jelly and I now I would have the perfect cyclist lunch food - PB&J. I was also able to find some vegetarian noodle soup in a cup. Now I had dinner because most hotels provide their guests with hot water.

Terry pointing out what he wanted at a Vietnamese vegetarian restaurant (Co'm Chay).

No comments: